The CyberSense video is an educational tool for Australian government agencies. It informs staff about information security threats and the importance of taking information security seriously. CyberSense is presented in episodes, allowing you to customise the presentation for your staff. Each episode is approximately three minutes long.
The information in the CyberSense video and handouts may be used for education and training purposes only. Except for this purpose, the material may not be used, copied, reproduced, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part without the prior written permission of ASD.
- Episode 1: Slurpie
- Episode 2: Wireless Interference
- Episode 3: Gone in 60 Seconds
- Episode 4: Email on the Run
- Episode 5: Foreign Introductions
- Episode 6: Let’s Go Phishing
- Episode 7: Watching Your Every Move
- Episode 8: Re-cap